Do you live in a family where an adult has an addiction?

“Child who live in a family where an adult drinks too much, uses drugs or gambles on money in a problematic way, is entitled to information, advice and support. One such support is Child Talk (Barnsamtal).

During the conversations we talk about:

  • How can it be in a family when a parent has an addiction to alcohol, drugs or gambling? 
  • Why can’t the adult just refrain from drinking too much, for example?
  • How can I as a child or youth think and how do others think in the same situation?
  • What help is there for adults? 
  • What more help is there for children and young people?”

Find more from Region Gotland (Sweden, September 2021)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.