“Child who live in a family where an adult drinks too much, uses drugs or gambles on money in a problematic way, is entitled to information, advice and support. One such support is Child Talk (Barnsamtal).
During the conversations we talk about:
- How can it be in a family when a parent has an addiction to alcohol, drugs or gambling?
- Why can’t the adult just refrain from drinking too much, for example?
- How can I as a child or youth think and how do others think in the same situation?
- What help is there for adults?
- What more help is there for children and young people?”
Find more from Region Gotland (Sweden, September 2021)