“Red Shoes Rock is an International Collaborative movement of persons living with FASD, caregivers, friends, family and professional. We break down the stigma with FUN!”
Why Red Shoes? Find more from here: https://redshoesrock.com/why-red-shoes/
- The Red Shoes Rocks campaign runs from June 1 to September 9 – with a little warm up and then 99 Days leading up to and stepping out before international FASday.
- Red Shoes Rock is an international volunteer effort to:
- Build awareness of FASD
- Build acceptance of persons with FASD
- Build understanding of the symptoms of brain and metabolic injury due to prenatal alcohol exposure
- International FASday begin on 9.9.99 at 9:09 with bells ringing out warning around the world learn more at www.fasworld.com