Cashless Debit Card

The Cashless Debit Card (CDC) works as an effective tool in helping to minimise the social harm caused by excessive alcohol consumption, illegal drug use, and gambling.

Card holders receive 80% of their benefit on a debit card. The other 20% is deposited into a standard bank account and is available to be withdrawn as cash.

The benefit amount remains the same and the CDC only applies to those on working aged benefits, not aged or veteran pensions.

Find more from Cashless Debit Card
Watch video HERE
Trial experience from 3 cities from 2015:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s